Thursday, December 11, 2008

Corpus



one of my favorite favorite lines is Corpus, based out of LA. this time of year a lot of lines are showing their full spring/summer 09 collections, and Corpus is yet to even give us a peak! these are some of my favorite looks from their f/w 08 line.. and here is a good interview with the designers. look for their s/s 09 collection to continue in the en-masse trend towards americana-inspired materials and tailoring, as many designers move away from super-skinny fits and flashier prints. 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the chino skinnies are super rad!

Veronica said...

ahh corpus. still my fave jeans. last winter when i was in T.O the scene kids could recognize them on me, which was weird but impressive.

Anonymous said...

I love corpus too. I probably have too much of it though, even a couple pairs of those drop crotch sweatpants... I might need to sell some before I buy anymore corpus, the skinny chinos are pretty neat.