Friday, November 14, 2008

High Rankin'

since I already made my love for a new breed of dirty dubstep known in our first post, I thought I should give you all some more choice cuts from the genre. High Rankin' is a producer based out of Brighton in the UK who has been creating both inventive dubstep and drum 'n bass for well over a hot minute now. and while d'nb isn't my thing and probably never will be, his dark, driving, gangster-ass dubstep is right up my alley. these two tracks come off the 'You, Me, and the Devil' ep, out now on Suicide Dub. as always, be sure to buy more on Beatport.

High Rankin' - Sulfur Tears

High Rankin' - You, Me, and the Devil

1 comment:

Milla said...

Yay!

you might like this:
http://www.la-underground.net/music/Flying%20Lotus%20-%20Tea%20Leaf%20Dancers.mp3
(if you haven't already)