Thursday, November 27, 2008

Plain Gravy sweats

I've been wearing jeans to laze around the house for years now. I just never felt like I should be one of those doods who bum it up in oversized nike workout isht when on the couch.. but recently that changed. maybe it's all the PBR-induced hangovers, or maybe I'm just getting older.. either way, I've been on the hunt for a good pair of sweats for a hot minute. I had some on order from James Perse, but damn if they aren't taking forever to ship up from LA. so today I was going to crack and cop some AA joints to tide me over.. that is, until I mentioned the Plain Gravy sweats (which are currently out of my price range) that I've been lusting over at a local boutique to my lovely gf. so what do I find on the bed after I come home from a ride? a slick pair of cuffed, pocked heather-grey sweats that steez harder than most pants, let alone sweats. love that girl x. 

check out more Plain Gravy via High Snobriety

No comments: