Monday, January 5, 2009

Blackberry Messenger (bbm)

after a few months of debate, I finally broke down and bought an iPhone. the 3G internet, glossy widescreen, and insane app availability were all strong selling features for me, but the thing that made me hesitate for so long was the impending loss of Blackberry Messenger. with my 20 or so contacts being basically my sole form of communication, losing that instant back-and-forth is going to be a weird change in my day-to-day. all I'm really saying is that bbm is/was awesome, and I'm going to miss it a lot <3. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah I was humming and hawing about the iphone, but went with the touch. With the touch you get full access to all the benefits of the phone, eg internet, apps, full glossy screen for movies etc (even the phone capabilities if you jailbreak it and use VOIP) plus a much larger hd for songs etc without the troubling interface for texting/calls that others had had problems with. the only downside is that i dont access to messengers etc where there is wifi, so its limited depending on where you work etc

Veronica said...

don't look back. welcome to iphone.