Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Timberland Boot Company on Oak



With the weather being the way it is (snow, rain, wind, ugly), its time to break out the boots. When we had our mini blizzard a couple of weeks ago I resurrected my 6" wheat Timberland boots. I wasn't sure if they would work with skinny jeans but I was pleasantly surprised with the end result. Oak NYC just recently got in these new Timberland boots and they are looking great. I was unaware that Timberland did such good, slimmer profile boots but sure enough they do, leave it up to Oak to figure that one out. These three models are looking solid with a good looking profile and height, probably about 9" - perfect for stuffing some skinny apc's, or as presented by oak, a more full fit as well. Check out Oak for these and a bunch of other great pieces, as they are also having their season end sale so you might find something for a great deal.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"got the timbo's on my toes, and this is how it goes"